Cathy has been involved in helping people look their best professionally since 1975. Cathy was State Certified in Permanent Makeup in 2000. She is professionally trained in Permanent Makeup design and color theory and is certified in environmental safety. She gives all of her clients excellent before and after care so they can relax knowing that Cathy cares about their Permanent Makeup success. Cathy see's each client as an individual and cares about their needs and preferences.
What can I expect?
- Cathy provides complementary consultations to answer all of your questions and pencils in your personal look.
- Cathy uses excellent numbing gel to make your experience with Permanent Makeup a relaxing one and she gives you all of your after care needs before you leave her office.
- Cathy uses pre-sterilized single use needles and pigment caps that are properly disposed of after use. The pigments used are safe & specifically designed for Permanent Makeup.
- The initial procedure takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, this includes numbing time and decisions about shape and color . Touch up procedures require less time.
Cathy's Mission Statement: My goal is to Educate, Empower and Create the Beauty my clients Envision.
Touch ups are booked no sooner than two weeks after your procedure and are necessary to complete your permanent makeup success.
- A natural look will appear in about one week while complete healing continues for two to three weeks.
- Although procedures are performed in her Riverside office, Cathy gives you her home phone and cell phone so you can reach her in person or by message at any time.